Adi was absolutely amazing to work with! Very creative and open to feedback. He was also lightening quick! From the time he was awarded the contest to the time that I had a full set of brand materials and brand guidelines was only a matter of a day or two. I'd highly recommend him!
How ccmm started their logo design journey
We are two friends who are starting our own fantasy soccer website. The company’s mission is to develop the premier fantasy soccer website experience for the soccer fan
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience is the 18 to 40 year old male soccer fanatic that will come to our website to play fantasy soccer related games. Our users will create private virtual leagues and compete head to head with their friends during the duration of the season of the soccer tournament or join public leagues to compete against strangers. Every day during the competition we will post regular columns and updates on the real life players and matches.
We are looking for a logo that represents our website as well as our target audience.
1. We want the logo to be fun but still professional
2. The typeface should be clear and stand out. the word "fut" and the number "11" with different colors; maybe reversed. all small case letters. round letters are preferred
3. Regarding the main color: blue, white and black.... but we could consider other options
4. Items that are related to soccer could be used like a soccer ball, field, goal, cleats, etc. if used, to be clear and simple
5. No shadows nor italics; no tri-diemnsional; no words in motion
6. Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
The original source files. Preferably from Adobe Fireworks or Photoshop if possible.