We are looking for a logo to represent Grace Helicopters.
We want a striking, abstract 'line drawing style' representation of a helicopter. It is essential that the line drawing is NOT based on a specific model of helicopter, so a simple but sophisticated design is required.
Here are a few things to think about:
1. We would like the logo to be in multiple colours, as it is going to be used against a black background on the website. Please feel free to experiment with colours!
2. No Cartoons - it can be playful but not cheap or childlike.
3. Include the words 'Grace Helicopters' under the logo (not all capitals). The typeface should be clear, simple and bold.
4. The logo will need to translate well onto clothing and will be sign-written onto the helicopter itself.
5. We have thought about possibly incorporating some New Zealand elements into the logo, such as the NZ silver fern or a trout, so feel free to experiment with this.
6. Include the rotor's air flow to convey movement.
7. Think about incorporating the letter G into the logo (for example an abstract G could be the body of the heli?)
Note: Points 5 & 7 are just ideas that can be experimented with but are not essential.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo