Great experience working with hbf. Provided a great logo and was extremely responsive to all changes we requested.
How Matt Wilson2 started their logo design journey
A logo for our Money Saving Card. We are looking for a corporate brand style. It should give the impression of credibility and value.
This logo will appear on cards branded in a variety of ways.
Money Saving Card
Money Saving Card is a Loyalty Card which consumers can show to retail businesses, restaurants, shops etc in order to get a discount.
There are different versions of the Money Saving Card but they all have the same logo and it is the logo which is instantly recognizable by consumers and businesses.
The logo appears on the top right corner of the credit card sized card.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The logo is for targeting consumers and businesses and needs to be unique and instantly recognizable by consumers and businesses.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The Money Saving Card is a loyality card which allows holders to receive money off by showing the card at the till. The card will be branded in many different ways.
However, the Money Saving Card logo will be common to all cards and sit in the top right hand corner as the airmiles or visa logo does.
It is the logo which needs to be instantly recognizable as the Money Saving Card brand.
The current version of the Money Saving Card logo is attached.
We need a new logo which:
- Has the same lettering as the current logo
- Has the same colors as the current logo
Creative changes need to be made to the logo to make it:
- distinctive in order to be trade marked
- create a startling impact and be instantly recognizable
- new and unique in order to be trade marked
- Avoid an M in a circle as this is similar to other trade marked logos
Most importantly - it needs to be DISTINCTIVE, NEW, UNIQUE, INSTANTLY RECOGNIZABLE!
- The words 'Money Saving Card'The current version of the Money Saving Card logo has been attached, your design for the new logo should:
- Have the same lettering
- Have the same colours
- But be creative to be distinctive and instantly recognizable in order to be trade marked
- Be new and unique in order to be trade marked
- Create a startling impact
Most importantly - be UNIQUE, DISTINCTIVE, INSTANTLY RECOGNIZABLE
The aim is to be able to trade mark the logo you create
- N/AAvoid an M in a circle as this is similar to other trade marked logos