Logo is for a new site, listing tenders. It covers all commercial activities so leans more towards generic business rather than a specific field.
The logo should reflect the site's focus: tender listings. It should reflect opportunity and optimism rather than stolid business.
We have not developed a web site yet so the colour scheme and style is up to you. We are looking for something clear and fresh.
We're also undecided on whether the site name will be Tender it, Tenderit or TenderIT so feel free to mix the caps/lowercase.
We have no preference whether the logo incorporates the initial letters with a subservient TenderIT or whether it's solely the full words.
The logo needs to be at home on a plain, light web background or letterhead so our preference is for a logo alone, rather than sitting on background colours.
Make it clean rather than cluttered with gradients although a glassy look is fine (but not necessarily required).
- Imaginative use of the word (and initial letters should you want to include them as an element)
- your questions if the outline is too woolly
- Winning logo to be received as vector file
- dependence on a coloured rectangle background
- excessive use of gradients
- Web 2.0 reflections