It was a great process. The time deadline I personally found was too short. The outcome was good. Andrea was very responsive and helpful although our time difference was apparent. Would highly recommend 99 designs and have already done so. Thank you to Andrea and 99 designs to helping me.
How Ludemco started their logo design journey
We seek a clean, professional and strong logo for our Legal Advice Website. Logo for use on letterhead, cards, website and promotional documents.
Juridisch Forum .be
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are currently re-designing our existing Legal Advice Forum into a professional Legal Advice-platform. We seek a clean, strong and professional logo which underscores trust / reputation / professionalism.
- It needs to be fitting for "branding"-purposes: website, letterhead, envelopes and cards.
- It needs to fit into the redesgined header which can be seen here: http://www.screencast.com/users/web…f3c6a7776a BUT there should still be place for a banner (min. 465 px) AND the background of the header will be white
- The colours should fit the coulours used on the URL mentioned above BUT: the grey background in the header is no longer valid, it will be a white background (!)
- Please do not use green (!) I prefer blue or orange (as can be seen on the screenshot mentioned above)
- The currently used "balances" can be re-used, but that's certainly not a "must".
- Logo should really be "strong", clean and professional
- Our brand name = "juridisch forum" (Dutch meaning "Legal Forum")
- Our tag-line = "informatie is de beste verdediging" (this is Dutch and means "information is the best defence")
- I like the header of http://www.nieuws.be very much
- I love the dynamic feel of the icon (scales) which can be found here: http://www.juridischforum.be/reus