A great job. Clips design stood out from the start. It was no problem for him editing it several times for me. Very happy.
Thanks very much..
How mcgd started their logo design journey
I am an entrepreneur based in Northern California. I am working with a small team of people on a new service in the jewelry industry. Our team is based in Palo Alto, Bangalore, Venice and Jerusalem. We want to build something beautiful.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Women aged 18-34 who are:
* buying for themselves or a gift for someone special;
* excited to buy designs they made themselves or made by other women;
* willing to spend about $100 for the right piece of jewelry; willing to buy multiple pieces per shopping visit.
Create a logo that can serve as the visual shorthand for the brand. The design must accomplish the following:
1. Support the brand values -- Sheyna is a variation on the Yiddish word for beautiful:
Design-it-yourself / self-expression
Sophistication and cosmopolitan perspective
3. Jewelry is the main type of merchandise; that should be easy for women to understand from the visual identity (without being obvious or ham-handed). Attached are some examples of the type of merchandise we might offer.