Winner guaranteed - We need a fresh clean design for a logo that will appeal to a wide demographic of entrepreneurs. This logo will be used primarily for advertising banners and be included in the upcoming website banner design.
The Home Business Help Desk.com
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are going to publish a website that will appeal to home based business entrepreneurs. The demographics are primarly ages 30 to 60 and both male and female. The website will be geared towards helping the entrepreneur get set up in business, as well as maintain their business in the most profitable way possible. We will be offering lots of free articles, tools, and advice, as well as a detailed discussion forum. The website will have a clean and professional appearance with a white background. (NOTE: the winning logo designer will get first crack at designing the web templates)
We want to see a simple yet cutting edge logo that incorporates both a graphic and the text. We will use this logo for both print advertising and for the web banner. We will entertain cartoon style graphics but they will need to have an overall professional appearance. We will provide constant direction and feedback throughout the process. Feel free to think outside the box and exercise creative freedom. Thank you in advance for your work.
- Use the color blue in the design. Can be multi-colored but blue should be the main color
- Logo should inlcude the name with the dot com on the end.
- A logo graphic to compliment the text
- clean and easy to read text
- Please include the tag line "for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs" (capitalization is up to you)
- It is preferred that the winning design will be submitted in vector format (preferably Expresion Web Design format). If this is out of the question, we will need the logo in both .jpg and .png in a width resolution of not less than 1800 pixels wide at 300 dpi. (We will need the logo for printing purposes too)
- We welcome any and all clarifying questions from the designers.
- no more than three colors
- no colors that clash