We've tried a lot of different logos while developing our product (a biological waterbed conditioner) and haven't really been fond of any. From what we have seen on 99designs.com we are confident that we can finally find that inspirational logo design we need.
We've got high hopes for your creative abilities, and the winner will be highly considered for our bottle design and our web page design. First step is looking for a new logo. Details below.
We sell the only biological, ecofriendly, waterbed conditioner on the market. Alltraditional conditioners are chemical, and not environmentally friendly. Ourcompany will have web basedrepresentation in several countries, and logo and bottle design will largelydictate the way the website is going to look (for color and style). The bottlewill have a prominent place on the website.
Our previous designed logo doesn’t embody what we are looking for.Perhaps we gave too many specifications we thought the logo should meet. Thistime we try it differently and will not restrict your creative process, so feelfree to play with your own color schemes, fonts, concepts, etc.. We want you tohave fun with this, make something memorable.
Try how you would like to implement the “green” element , but we don’twant an overly green logo design. Try to balance with a strong second colorwhich together give the required feel.
The tagline needs to be: biological waterbed conditioner
- A professional logo that is memorable andembracing
- The concept of floating should be embodied inthe logo
- Fresh & unique (just like the product), butin a modest, stylish way.
- Vector graphics
- Font(s) should be supplied so we can create the brand name with different website extensions in the future.
- Something that isn’t unique
- Not to hip or flashy because of our little oldertarget audience (30-65), though that doesn’t mean old-fashioned, it should definitelybe 2009.
- A overly green design, too many of those already
- A cookie-cutter logo
- A generic logo