How Andrew Whitaker started their logo design journey
Our company is rebranding and wants to create a new identity.
The main logo is for the parent company Gifts For You but the logo has to be designed so that text can be added to create the name of new businesses as they are launched. eg Wedding Gifts For You.
Gifts For You
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are expanding a successful themed gift supply company into new markets. We want you to help us create an image and brand recognition.
The parent company, Gifts For You, will have separate online themed gift shops, each using the core logo Gifts For You. The logo has to be designed so that the gift sector for the shop can be easily inserted into the design. Eg Golf Gifts For You and Fishing Gifts For You.
The logo will be utilized on web pages, business cards, stationery, and marketing materials.
- A brandable up market logo.
- A Gifts For You logo that is suitable for use with different product types eg: Baby Gifts For You or Football Gifts For You.
- Conveys quality, we want to look professional and exciting.
- Some kind of icon or symbol to go with the text.
- Work well on white and black background (can change text colours to make it work)
- Vector format required