What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're looking for a logo that captures the personality of our music (mainstream rock/funk/pop), while blending retro with futuristic.
Tactylics is a mash-up of "tactile" and "dactylic", and it comes from our desire to make music that people can feel (both from an emotional and rhythmic perspective). Our motto is "sounds like feel". We have a distinctive sound that combines the power of modern rock with the solid groove of funk, hip-hop, and R&B.
- a recognizable emblem/symbol that can stand alone from the brand name, similar to an auto company like Honda, Lexus, etc. or a superhero like the Batman or Superman symbol
- a unique font for both the emblem and for the word Tactylics (when we decide to use the word in branded materials).
- optionally include tagline "sounds like feel", perhaps one version with and one without
- feel free to be creative and have fun--if you have an idea, run with it and let us know why you did it
- think outside the box. think funky, retro-inspired, fun--yet clean, fresh, and modern
- fonts and artwork must be free of any copyright issues, please do your research
- files must be delivered as eps VECTOR files (not Photoshop files saved as eps)
- final file delivery must include the following color versions: 1) PMS positive 2) PMS negative 3) B/W positive and 4) B/W negative
- we don't want what someone might consider a "typical" rock identity
- we want color, but not TOO many colors--keep it simple and understated