We’re seeking a logo for The Executive Suites at ManhattanWest, an executive office suite facility located in an upscale mixed-use condominium community.
The Executive Suites at ManhattanWest
The Executive Suites at ManhattanWest is an executive office suite rental facility located at ManhattanWest, a mixed-use condominium/office/retail/hotel project located 10 minutes west of the Las Vegas Strip.
Residents of the development and the local community can rent office suites by the month, with shared features and services including reception, internet/technology, mail and copier room, board rooms, and meeting rooms.
While the project is located 10 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, you’ll want to draw on a more urban, New York flavor, and avoid anything that says Las Vegas.
The Executive Suites at ManhattanWest will be located in ManhattanWest, a mixed-use community featuring 700 residences, shops, restaurants, offices, and a hotel. Customers will typically be professionals, 25-55+.
While we are open to ideas, we are pretty sure we’re looking for a logo that will fit into our current ManhattanWest logo family with a similar, “New York Subway”, rectangular black background, white “subway stripe” on top, motif.
There are two variations of our current ManhattanWest logo. The first is enclosed in a black box, with a white stripe at the top. You can see an example in the lower right corner of this page.
The other version of this logo, typically used on black or dark backgrounds uses just the logotype, without the box and stripe. You can see the other version used in the upper left corner of this page.
The new logo should be designed to work both with and without the background.
You will also want to visit our other contest for our Dog Day Care at ManhattanWest. Both of these logos should work together and if you're submitting a winning idea for one, it would be worthwhile for you to do a version of the same logo for the other contest as well.
- • A look and feel that ties in with the overall look and feel of the project’s existing ManhattanWest logo- this includes colors, typeface, background elements, etc.
• A look and feel that matches the design of the ultimate winner of our current contest for our Dog Day Care at the same project. If you’re entering one contest it’s definitely worthwhile for you to enter a matching design for the other at the same time to increase your odds that if you win, you’ll win both contests.
• Something that will work as well in one or two color as it works in four color process. We’ll need to be able to use the logo in everything from electronic media to one color promotional items..
- Skyscrapers, NY skylines, etc... We are a midrise community and the buildings the suites are in are four stories.
- • Logos that break completely new ground and don’t tie in with the type and style of our current ManhattanWest logo.
• Unaltered clip art. If we can tell it’s clip art, you’ll want to stay away from it.
• “On-the-nose” New York or Manhattan themes
• Las Vegas themes