Manny was great to work with - took our feedback and came back with multiple options very quickly. Loved the designs!
How tonystubblebine started their logo design journey
CrowdVine builds social networks for events to help people meet and follow the conference buzz. I'd like a simple and friendly logo.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
CrowdVine builds social software for conferences and meetings. Attendees love us for helping them meet face-to-face and for being simple and easy to use. Conference organizers love us for building buzz around their events.
Our current logo looks like every other social networking logo (a group of people). I do like that it's simple though.
I'm not too sure of what I want but I'll be active in the comments!
The logo should be more on the consumer-friendly side than the enterprise/corporate side.
- Modern, consumer-friendly logo.
- Optionally, I'd like to see someone integrate some elements from the world of meetings, events, and conferences, like maybe a name tag or conference badge.
- The words crowd and vine need to be separated either with color or capitalization. Otherwise a lot of people read it as "Crow-Devine."
- If you want to use a tagline, use "Meet Smarter"
- We use green now, but I'm open to changing color schemes.
- I'd like to see a logo that plays off of a Vine theme. As an example, I like the SeedCamp logo.
- Need logo in vector format.