We run a series of websites which provide advice on a wide array of topics. Our goal is to provide direct, actionable advice around day to day challenges.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our website is designed for the Baby Boomer generation which is nearing retirement age. As these Boomers near retirement many of them are going to be looking for part time careers and volunteering opportunities to keep them engaged when they give up the 50 hour a week grind.
- I clean logo that works with or without the full domain name next to/below/above it
- Creativity beyond simply our name with a couple letters stylized
- A color palette which includes multiple colors (to support the full layout of the site which will be lead by the logo).
- Additional shape(s) which could stand alone without the URL
- Boring designs that looks too staid
- neon/pastel colors which are not in line with out baby boomer audience and are overly aggressive.