Yabbit is a new online domain name registrar, where website visitors can order a domain name for themselves or their business, such as a .com .net .org TLD etc.
Yabbit has integration with social networks, as the website app whilst it deals with domains, still focuses heavily on social interation. Twitter is a very modern website with a well known logo, whilst we don't want to copy it, hopefully this overall depenency may give additional inspiration/understanding of the potential look.
Online audience of all ages.
- Must be provided in Illustrator format.
- The logo will be placed against a light blue (sky blue) background
- The logo will also be used against white backgrounds, ie headed paper.
- 'Yabbit' should have a capital Y, but lowercase abbit.
- No embossing of any kind!
- The website under development is like an online app, it is a modern, simplistic design with little content with large 'web 2.0' style inputs and buttons.
An example blue background has been included so designers understand the colour it will be placed against. The logo ultimately will always be within the dark blue area at the top. Please remember that this will also go on a white background, so the ability to change the colours to suit the backgrounds will ultimately be a plus).