Bintang was creative and professional through the whole design process. Always willing to help and make sure we were happy. His design reflected a well thought out and warm hearted response to our design brief. Thank You Bintang, JJKDB.
How Filter Engineering started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We specialize in air and liquid filtration products used in the home. Our product is a service and a product.
The products we sell help our customers maintain and, improve indoor air quality, and living healthier and saving energy.
We provide filters that improve indoor air quality by reducing airborne viruses and bacteria; maintaining a dust-free environment.
We provide our customers with filters that have a long life – longer filter life means there’s less frequent change-out, which immediately lowers solid waste disposal/landfill costs
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• We would like something that could be in the same league of the Kleiner Perkins website: http://www.kcpb.com, Portfolio Companies
• Consider use of pastel colors in the logo
• Icons with word mark are acceptable
• Focus on the typeface – something original (something soccer Mom's would like) feminine, cursive, brush, whimsical.
• The files we will require are:
o Vector format: EPS, SVG and AI
o Bitmap format: JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, TIFF
o Reverse Color for all formats
o Black and White for all formats