The winning design will become the original corporate ID and website logo for our company.
Please keep the following thoughts in mind:
- Logo must include the company name, Kindshares.
- The predominant feeling of the logo should be Simple and Warm, reflecting a spirit of Kindness and Giving. Logo should be non-technical, connote ease-of-use and convenience, and upscale in appeal but not fancy.
- Our target audience is affluent, educated, middle aged women and men (age 40-60) in the US. Should appeal to a woman but also to a man’s “feminine side”. Women tend to be the primary decision maker for families making charitable contributions.
- Should not be: too busy, literal, financial or masculine. No animals, no money or stock market imagery. And avoid the “hands helping hands” imagery that is prevalent in the non-profit arena.
I will provide regular feedback throughout the contest, and intend to guarantee it when I am confident in the result.
I plan to publicize this contest on my blog, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Winner needs to provide final deliverables as follows:
- CMYK, black &white, and grayscale versions in PDF format
- CMYK, black & white, and grayscale versions in either .eps or .ai format
- Layered RGB file in .psd or .png format
- JPEG version
Thank you for your time and consideration of this contest.