IMPORTANT UPDATE: We just received information from the client that designs without the chain are acceptable and encouraged! Please provide versions in this new format. Because of the last minute change I am extending the contest deadline once more.
The idea behind this logo is that it has a globe (represent international) that is rotating left to right (as is normal), but then has an arrow/ribbon that is wrapped around the globe going right to left (this is to convey the recall process - normal in reverse). Then the right side of the ribbon transitions to a chain of five links (to represent the "link" part as well as the five stakeholders in the company) and then back into a ribbon.
Desired Color Scheme:
Blue, Green, White
Must be very crisp and have shading and 3D-like design
Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
1. The globe should be designed so that it looks like the actual earth, but an impressionistic style should be used. Blue, green, and white should be used for the oceans, land, and clouds.
2. It should be very evident that the globe is rotating from left to right. Use time lapse style or trails to convey the motion.
3. Then there is a green ribbon moving the opposite direction that is pulled tight around the globe. Closer to the right side the ribbon changes into a chain that has five links. Since the chain is a 3D object, and the ribbon is pulled tight, it should create creases in the ribbon.
4. The entire image should be made to look very natural, realistic, and 3D.
5. The angle on the ribbon, chain, and arrow should stay exactly the same.
6. The company name, Recall Info Link, should be integrated onto the ribbon when the logo is displayed large, but there should also be a version without it for smaller uses. Display the company name outside the main ribbon, separate from the globe also.
7. The globe should be angled 17 degrees to the right.
Final thoughts: Logo must be have depth and shading to make it look 3D. As well as it should convey a very crisp feel.
We are also looking to hire talented freelancers based on this contest. If you produce quality work here we would like to work with you on future design projects.