Here are the requirements:
1. Logo should be fun and appealing to children and parents.
2. It needs to contain the word "Readorium", which means 'the place' for reading.
3. It could contain our tagline, "The place for reading comprehension" but does not need to.
4. It would be nice if a book and/or kids/people could be worked into the logo design somehow.
5. Feel free to disregard #4 if you have an 'outside-of-the-box' idea. We're open to any creative suggestions!
6. It would be nice if the logo blended well with various *illustrated* avatars from sitepal.com.
Also, the logo (i.e., colors, style, font, etc.) will be influential in fleshing out the rest of our website design. We'll probably use a Georgia Font with various Web 2.0 design elements.