Design looks great, very classy but not over the top, really well done.
How JGAP started their logo design journey
We're looking for a very simple logo - text only (most likely) for a small division of our company. Lower budget but please give us your best!
Vegas Photo Pros
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This logo should be professional looking, not overly "artistic". The company services small wedding chapels in Las Vegas with photography services. This will be used on our website and business cards, also on embroidery, and the text portion will be used as a watermark on the bottom corner of our photo prints (you know how Olan Mills does it..)
- Utilize the words "Vegas Photo Pros" (no apostrophe!)
- Focus on the word "Photo"
- Colors should be wedding-ish but professional and bold.
- Logo must be simple and instantly readable.
- It would be nice to have a version that has a photo-related "Icon" included, but the words themselves must be able to stand on their own in a text-only version.
- We do like 3d-ish style but the style cannot overwhelm the name.
- We will need the standard versions including a B/W on white background, and B/W on black background.
- We do have Photoshop CS3 so we'd like a .psd file of each version. We can output the needed jpeg/gif/png versions.
- Please make sure logo is scaleable within PS with no loss of quality.
- We don't know what version files go to embroidery companies so any help you can give us on that would be appreciated.
- Please dont' make text overly-scripty. We realize this is an artistic business but it's a BUSINESS first, so people need to instantly be able to read the name.
- If you include a version with a photo-related icon, please don't just use a camera. Be creative.
- For the artist: Please don't be so proud of your work that you will be offended if we ask for a minor change. Thanks!