An expert artist that produced top-quality graphics. Extremely responsive, professional and easy to work with. A true pleasure to work with all around.
How Craig9005 started their logo design journey
We are a new company that hasn't launched yet. Our website will provide systems monitoring and alerting services for IT companies and IT departments. The service offering is unique to the industry and we believe it will introduce a paradigm shift. The first part of the company name comes from the idea of a deadman switch, which is defined by Wikipedia as “a switch that is automatically operated in case the human operator becomes incapacitated, such as through death or loss of consciousness.” The second part of the company name, heartbeat, means that it’s always on. We picked the name because the two words wouldn’t normally be associated with each other (i.e. a dead man does not have a heartbeat). We want to be unique and thought this name conveyed that and we want a unique logo to go along with that idea.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
IT professionals, systems administrators, technical experts
- Contain the brand name
- Clean and not too busy
- Logo will be primarily used on a website
- Unique because the service being offered is unique to what the competition offers
- Try to incorporate a heartbeat blip (like on a heartbeat monitor)
- One of our founders is a big zombie movie fan, but this element should only be incorporated if it can still look professional
- All original source files will be required