Existing web site (http://www.JeepReviews.com) is looking for a design refresh. Site needs a new logo to give a more professional look and feel.
JeepReviews.com wants an updated look for the web site. Basically looking to freshen up the logo.
Regarding the site itself, Jeep Reviews is a place where Jeep owners can read (and submit) reviews of aftermarket Jeep products (e.g. lift kits, wheels, tires, winches, shocks, etc.). I'm open to giving the site a more "rugged" look since it's focused on offroad Jeeping, but again I want it professional (shouldn't be cartoonish).
The current primary colors on the site are green and brown (on a white background). I originally chose green and brown to reflect the outdoors (green leaves and brown mud/dirt). I think this color scheme works well for the theme and would like to stay fairly close to it.
Regarding the logo design: I really want a logo that's "flexible." Meaning I can use it on business cards, t-shirts, stickers, etc. The logo should fit nicely in a "small" web site header, I don't want the logo/header to take up a ton of space on the page. It would be cool if the logo had an icon as well as the JeepReviews.com name...I'd like to be able to use the icon on business cards, bumper stickers, shirts,etc. for branding purposes. Here is an example of an older logo that I DO NOT like: http://www.jeepreviews.com/images/J…oncept.jpg
The reason I don't like the logo above is because it doesn't work well at small sizes. Trying to put that on a business card just doesn't work. Also, if you separate the image from the site name (JeepReviews), the image no longer means anything. I'd ideally like an icon that can stand on it's own and still make consumers think of JeepReviews.com. The "concept" above is pretty cool (in general), but it just doesn't execute well on marketing materials.
- New logo
- Tagline: User reviews of Jeep parts and accessories
- Colors: green, brown. White background. All logos should work well on a white background
- Logo should be flexible enough to use on web site, business cards, t-shirts, stickers, etc.
- Rugged (and professional) feel that fits with the Jeep theme
- Flashy, animation, funny, whimsical
- Trademark infringement. Please don't copy any fonts from Jeep.com logos or make design look too similar (need to avoid any consumer confusion here).
- A giant logo that won't work for multiple mediums. Here is an example of something that I DO NOT want: http://www.jeepreviews.com/images/J…oncept.jpg FYI, I thought that logo was originally cool, but it just doesn't work when you try to shrink it down to a small web site header or business card. I need something flexible.