Design the logo for a new brand. This logo will be used to launch a new Web site in July '09, be present at tradeshows and confereces, and on all forms of products, both 2-D and 3-D.
A new brand called (IN)courage will launch July '09. It will start as a Web site, and become a trusted Christian lifestyle brand.
The vision for (IN)courage is to create connections between Christian women, the heart of God, and their key relationships through encouraging content, experiental products, and a community filled with hope.
Brand Purpose: To make the message of hope and encouragement relevenat to a 25-40 year old female audience through authentic content, design, products, and connection.
Brand Promise: Encourage, equip, and empower Christian women.
- Experiental hope
- Authentic friend
- Faith expression
- CommunityConsumer: Christian Gamma women 25-40 years old. She is highly involved in her community, not bound by demographic, longs for authentic and real connections, guided by her faith and values, and motivated by desire to create.
- To become 'a cup of coffee with a close friend'
- To become a brand she is emotionally attached to - she wants to 'buy the t-shirt.'
- To celebrate with her, journey with her through the hard times, and become part of her inner circle.
- To make encouragement relevant in today's culture
- Feminine, yet strong
- Authentic and relevant
- Expresses hope
- Include a symbol that can standalone without the word
- Color scheme must include at least one of the following primary colors from the color palette: 7472C, 144C, 384C, 214C, 217C, 249C, 130C
- Must be designed for use on Web, paper products, 3-D products, and looks good in a tradeshow space or on a t-shirt.
- Include parenthesis around IN
- Must be in vector format, produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
- Masculine feel or fonts
- Times new roman font
- Loopy style fonts - difficult to read
- More than 3 colors in the logo