Great designer. Creative work with remarkable attention to detail and ability to get to the root of our intentions.
Quality: very high
Communication: fluid and very good
- Azka ♠
Azka is great to work with! Thank you.
How tracyjs started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
David Getoff and/or Naturopath For You
What’s your company slogan?
We're interested in exploring: David Getoff, Naturopath For You as one whole element in addition to each one separately
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
David Getoff is an accomplished naturopath with a thriving practice. He is essentially at capacity for his face-to face practice and is looking for other opportunities to expand his reach and earning capabilities. He is redesigning his website as part of this transition.
• Generally having some serious health issue and haven’t been able to get better through traditional western medicine
o Tired of taking drugs to suppress symptoms while the underlying illness never improves
• Not interested in just replacing a pharmaceutical drug with a “natural” remedy, but interested in identifying, understanding and addressing the root cause.
• Feels entitled to good health and a good life and is willing to do anything that’s required to realize that
• Is overwhelmed by the non-intuitive and often conflicting information on health and nutrition that they read, hear on TV and radio or from friends
• Wants someone who they can believe; someone knowledgeable who they can trust and who can provide as much of the supporting information as they are interested in
• Wants clarity about and trust in recommendations; Doesn’t want to feel like they’re getting things “pushed” on them
• Wants to feel cared for not sold to
• Wants to be able to justify changes they’re making to friends and coworkers; don’t want to seem like they’re just following some crazy fad diet
See attached Design Brief for more details
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
PLEASE READ THE FEEDBACK GIVEN SO FAR IN THE COMMENTS FOR ADDITIONAL
DIRECTION BEFORE SUBMITTING.
There is more detail in the attached Design Brief. I'm also attaching
a photo of David.