I am so impressed that sigode managed to submit a logo I did not know I was looking for to compliment my new gallery name. I loved sigode's logo so much that I awarded 2 winners in my design contest. I love the way sigode captured the pearls gallery name but allowed the detachment of a separate logo in such a unique way that demonstrated creativity while conveying my gallery name. Thank you for a beautiful logo.
How Nat Wei started their logo design journey
The design of a logo that will be used in the creation of a website and branding collateral, for use both on white and coloured backgrounds. Must evoke sense of architectural professionalism, trust and discretion given clients will be wealthy foundations and philanthropists. Images that fit include those that speak of social impact and networking, climbing a hazardous landscape of opposition, repairing social fabric etc
The Shaftesbury Partnership
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The Shaftesbury Partnership is a young company whose purpose is to work for wealthy foundations and philanthropist to create high impact social initiatives. It aspires to be a premium organisation, with an ethos like that of a law firm or firm of architects, but one which through its projects and investments will make a huge impact on poverty and inequality in all its varous forms around the world. Shaftesbury is inspired by the great Victorian philanthropist, Lord Shaftesbury, a 19th century reformer who who was involved in the creation of schools, combatting child exploitation, and slavery
- Must have a corporate feel without being cheesy/cartoon-like
- Inspired by leading architecture firms such as Foster and Partners or Richard Rogers
- Must incorporate or be able to be used with the strapline 'Assuring . Social . Impact'
- Must evoke professionalism, clean and clear, intelligence and discretion, creative yet disciplined design, inspiring trust (see http://www.fosterandpartners.com for reference site type into which logo might go)
- Bonus if able to also evoke ability to produce social change, connect across classes, sense of history etc
- Wise, reputable, reliable, different, personal service, hidden depths, a cut above
- images that evoke the business include social networks and nets, 3D landscapes using grids (evoking wealth inequality in 3D), chords that bind, Must also carry over onto letterheads and business cards without being overly dominating
- Must include colour scheme that will go on to influence website and collateral design
- We need business cards, letterhead, compliments slips as part of the award of this competition but will only need these once we have decided on the winner to avoid unnecessary development time for all you designers
- no pastel colours; no pinks
- no rainbows
- nothing too cluttered
- no handwriting style or sketch type fonts