Ana was great to work with. Presented many variations to help us figure out what we liked. Toward the end she never made us feel bad to ask for tiny changes. Ultimately we ended up with a really good looking logo that was everything we wanted (and actually way better than we we otherwise would have settled for). Ana is super nice and very talented!
How James North started their logo design journey
KM Plant Sales
KM Plant sales are a company based in Ireland, they sell construction plant to Ireland, the UK, Africa and Asia. Therefore they need to come across as being international.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Companies buying and selling plant machinery. It will mostly be the company directors/owners that they will be interacting with.
- Need an inviting logo that can be used on the website, and print media.
- Simple, professional, elegant design - not too flashy, not too silly.
- Not sure about colours, may be something, blue and grey.
- May be a play on the K and the M – having these letters bigger than the others.
- If the Sales was under the KM Plant
- If you could make a logo out of the KM, having this to the left.
- It will be required in web and print media friendly formats.