Very reactive and timely manner , very simple and creative approach
- CreaThink Studio
Love the design. Prompt completion.
- Andreea Pop
Working with Andreea is great!
- Angela Cuellar
Angela's work is superb! She obviously has great sensitivity to aesthetics! She grasps what I have in mind right away - very intuitive! Her work is fun, cute, light-hearted and minimalistic with vivid colors.
How MattB.au started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
CSIROCare Clayton is a community-based, not-for-profit childcare centre offering day care and kindergarten programs for children aged 6-weeks to 5-years. While the primary charge of the centre is to provide support for families of CSIRO employees (Australia’s government agency for scientific research), the centre also welcomes families from the wider community.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• "Nurturing enquiring minds" is a tagline associated with the centre but would be included separate from the logo & name
• Should be youthful and playful
• Some sort of subtle science, creativity and innovation influence would be great (Example keywords: . Botany, astronomy, chemistry, digital technology, maths, ideas )
• A family/community influence would be great
• Looks good in digital and print in colour or greyscale
• Is scalable