Clean, modern logo needed to profile a consultant who works with strategic communication, education and writing.
Keywords: relations, strategic, professional, collective intelligence, beehive, listening, "macish", web 2.0.
If you get the feeling, put something personal or humourus in it. (Childish if you want to).
(I also want a businesscard done, we talk about that later).
- I run my own bussines and I work with consulting in communications.
- I work with three things: I educate (in for example writing for the web), I am an advisor in communication for clients (for example communication plans, how to organize an intranet, etc), and I write copy and articles.
- My focus is to help my clients to improve their bussiness, by communication.
- My goal is to make my clients feel and think that working with me is a really good investment, not a cost.
- What makes me unique? I have worked with communication and journalism for 20 years= professional and experienced. I work mostly with content and communication on the web, especially web 2.0. I have a very strong social talent, I´m truly interested in communications and relationships between people, and I have very little prestigue.
- Ask me more if you don´t have enough!
- I want a logo which is...
- Clean (simple) and modern.
- The name of the company is Ringdahl kommunikation.
- Strong keywords: Collective intelligens, beehive, dialouge.
- You are the pro, but my ideas of elements wich could be in the logo: beehive, pencil, globe, cans with a rope ("telephone" for kids". But I´m sure you have better ideas!
- I think the name (Ringdahl kommunikation) should be in black against white background (simple) + but should also have a graphical symbol. You go ahead, you are the pro!
- It should work on the web but also on paper, invoices and so on.
- Beside the black and white, I like the colours orange, blue and green (you know, quite web 2.0)
- I like the principle idea of communication, in social media - we colloborate, share and help eachother.
- Other keywords: communication, listening, writing, web 2.0., "macish", fresh, new media.
- I have a businesscard, I like the simpliness and the orange color but it is lacking something... Take a look!
- Mirror reflections