Design expert Keegan136™ was really attentive to design brief and made several changes to the design throughout the contest. Prompt, accurate and a beautifully designed logo. That's what I experienced with this expert. I hope you consider your design possibilities with Keegan136™.
CEO & Conductor
Music Impact Global
- at terencechoo.com
How Uncle Barry started their logo design journey
our preference is to stick with the same basic parameters of our existing logo, although other fresh ideas are welcome...e.g. our corporate color is "blue" (but doesn't have to be same blue color as current logo); needs to print out/transfer (and look good) on stationary, t-shirts, business cards.
Trends Retail Advisors
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- stay somewhat conservative with design, we're a commercial real estate brokerage company based in Southern California
- may use "Trends Retail Advisors" or "TRA" in logo as name
- may use CAP letters or small CAP letters
- Item 1...prefer blue colors
- logo may be included in company name, or separate
- try to keep design simple and clean, i.e. needs to transfer well to business cards, t-shirts, etc.
- it's a real estate company, so try to keep it fairly conservative
- focus on use of company name in logo design, abstract design or variation of existing logo is okay
- Item 1...please, not too light on color scheme
- capital letters or "small cap" letters okay
- yes, we're located in SoCal but please NO palm trees, ocean, in our logo.