Alex went above and beyond to produce examples of what we were trying to visualize, including producing extra creatives at every turn. He was very easy to work with, and we are very happy with the result, which definitely surprised us by how much better it was than we thought we'd be able to create. Thumbs up!
How TendersLounge started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Papillon is a preschool for children aged 0-5 years old.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
if you can view this link <http://bit.ly/f8zWLy> you will see a sketch that lays out the concept. other info:
- more animated imagery, not a sketch or picture-type image
- more feminine hand than what's in the sketch
- caterpillar crawling on wrist of hand towards fingers
- smaller butterfly coming up from hand, increasing in size as butterflies get further away from hand (unlike in sketch)
- brighter colors for butterflies
- bolder font and brighter colors for name
- put name to left of logo image, not above and below as shown in sketch
- add tagline "They come to us as caterpillars and leave as butterflies"