I need help with a business card! I need a catchy font and colors to look simple, yet creative. Typography is important here.
-I would like the "mr+mrs macuil" to be the MAIN DESIGN ELEMENT on the front of the card. The word "photographers" should be on the front also, but should NOT COMPETE FOR ATTENTION with the "mr+mrs macui".
-The other info should go on the back.
-I extended the contest two days. Thanks for all the input so far!
-I'd like for people to use some fonts from http://www.dafont.com. If your design wins, I'll buy the fonts from the designers.
PLEASE READ BRIEF, I'VE LINKED TO A FEW FONTS I KNOW I LIKE.
-Please read entire brief. Thank you.
i have a photo business without a "brand". I want to start off with a cool logo or cool layout of "mr+mrs macuil" (us) that will look great on a business card. Although I want it to feel "fresh, young, hip", I want it to still feel kinda sophisticated and simple. I need a design with interesting typography. I have put together a rough sample of the direction I think I want to go, check it out at http://www.macpd.com/businesscard1.jpg
You can also visit my website and blog to see some of my work http://www.macpd.com. My soon-to-be new blog will have a much more "fun, fresh" feel than either of my current sites.
Here are some fonts I saw and liked:
- I would like the "mr+mrs macuil" to be the MAIN DESIGN ELEMENT on the front of the card. The word "photographers" should be on the front also, but should NOT COMPETE FOR ATTENTION with the "mr+mrs macui".
- The other info should go on the back.
- Item 1...Something simple, yet cool
- I like my fonts, but feel free to try your own.
- Typography is important
- I would love it if the "mr+mrs" created a more solid rectangle with the "macuil". (i hope that makes sense)
- I like the color scheme i have going, but feel free to try something else
- "macuil" must be strong, bold. yet, not too "tough"
- make the "mr+mrs macuil" a work of art! Not too crazy though :)
- I'd like some kind of "symbol" or logo, or initials to use somewhere on the card. DOES NOT have to relate to cameras, equipment, shooting, sun, etc. Make it fun.
- the back of the card where all the info will be looks really plane. Help me make it interesting!
- i might add a slogan on the front of the card...with a different font i think?
- Feel free to be creative with all the white negative space. Add something interesting to the background, without being distracting.
- i need illustrator and/or photoshop files.
- too many different fonts
- cheesy logos, like the typical, round aperture stuff for photographers.
- 3 colors max