Guru Branding had very innovative and creative designs. The firm was responsive to our changing requests and needs.
How onstartups started their logo design journey
I'm a startup entrepreneur, angel investor and author of OnStartups.com -- a top-ranking blog about startups with over 10,000 subscribers.
I'm looking for a kick-butt logo that stands out, but is clean and professional. I'm selective. If you win, you not only get the cash, but I'll post a blog article about it giving you visibility.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want to create a cool, distinctive and professional logo that can be used on the website, social media sites and elsewhere (print, t-shirts, etc.).
- A distinctive and professional logo
- Convey the concept of startups, entrepreneurship (the theme of OnStartups)
- Simple, clean design
- Should look great in a single color)
- What I like are logos for top brands (Apple, Nike, Pepsi, etc.)
- Final deliverables should include original vector file and JPG files for immediate use.
- Avatar should be appropriate size for use on Twitter and other social media sites.
- A complicated logo that uses lots of detail
- A logo that needs lots of colors to work
- Something that is overly cliched (have that now with my current logo)