How Larry Tartisel started their logo design journey
D & S Service Center provides general auto repair services. The logo needs to portray a neat, clean, organized and professional image. Must use PMS 3145 and a complementary gray or possibly black. Read more details in complete brief.
D & S Service Center
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The company is an auto repair facility that provides quality service and great customer care. It is a well respected and long trusted company.
The shop is a clean, crisp, organized and professional shop. We’d like the logo to match that image.
Types of customers: It may be useful for you to know some details of our ideal customers. They are usually dual income families, the desire convenience, quick turnaround service, friendly service and most of all trust. Their cars average about 6 years old, they average 35-50 in age. Women are a major part of the process in this auto repair shop.
- The logo must appeal to both genders
- Crisp, clean, upbeat look
- Would really like some type of symbol that suggests service.
- PMS 3145 and a complementary gray or black.
- Like the more 3D-ish photoshop look.
- Need source file in either Illustrator or Photoshop
- Possibly a character with a wrench, but the character must be providing fast and efficient service.
- Prefer curves, like a wave or flowing lines instead of rectangles. Curves for auto repair suggest welcoming and inviting.
- No racing or car logos, Must appeal to both genders. Don't make it too masculine or femine.
- No wrenches alone, but can be used with a character symbol using the wrench suggesting service.