Highly professional and dedicated designer! Easy to work with and designs were spot-on for my business! Will definitely work with zest! again on future projects.
How Little Green Spa started their logo design journey
Looking for colorful, fun, funky design that represents my organic, green spa. Colors to be used green, brown and another color to make it pop, would like to incorporate a dandelion w/ it's petals floating away or give me something completely different! Will give you props for your work on website. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Will have future work for you with a redesign of my website, brochures, product labels, ect. in the future. my current website: http://www.littlegreenspa.com
Little Green Spa. Tag line...Experience Organic Skin Care
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm an all organic spa, featuring facials, mani, pedi's massages, ect...Our product line is Eminence, SpaRituals and Clairsonic. I would like something eye-catching with the colors sage, brown and orange. I want this to be a forever logo. I'm always open to new ideas and love when people think out of the box!!! I would also like to include our tag line...Experience Organic Skin Care.
- ::Company Name~Little Green Spa
- ::Tag line~Experience Organic Skin Care
- ::Colors~Green, Brown, & another color to make it pop.
- ::Incorporate~Dandelion w/ spores floating. I love the dandelion on this website.
- ::Something that pops when your driving by....
- ::I like different kinds of fonts
- ::if your going to do a background, please use a shade of green
- ::colorful, fun, & funky.
- ::No Lotus flowers, everyone has them.
- ::Surprise me something totally different...
- ::no black background
- ::no dark colored background
- ::no blue back