We have gone with green in the past as it stood out but dont feel that you have to stay with that if you think something else may pop.
We are considering also a logo that will still look good all white or a solid colour as not to be distracting from our photos.
We like the script but a simple logo with LMP would work as well as Lee Mann is not the only photographer and we want to emphasis the team as well.
- Item 1...Something that is classy and elegent...we mainly our wedding and commercial photographers.Here are a few sites that I like their logo style clean an crisphttp://hofferphotography.com/Old/HOFFERphotography/Welcome.htmlhttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3410/3421623273_e77cbfa6a4_o.jpg
- We have used green and white and the dark background colour of our site but we may want to go with something that can look good as all one of those colours as well
- We are looking to go with a logo will have Lee Mann Photography as well as LMP if possible or 2 parts that can be put on the photos
- Also we are a team so if that can fit into the logo as well in some form that would work.
- Item 1..I dont want something that looks like it is for kids our target market is between ages 18-28 however we also do commerical work with businesses.
- No Pink, If you think green can work fine.otherwise colour (or something that can be converted to no colour and still be effective would be good.