As a tannery we need a logo for one of our product lines showing that our leathers are produced environmentally friendly. The name of this product line is called terracare. The logo needs to link our company logo, the environmental friendly message and the name terracare.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a logo for our environmetally friendly leathers, called terracare. The environmental image of tanneries in general is negative. We need to give our tannery with this new logo and new name a new, fresh look. We are producing cleaner and watch out for our environment and this needs to come across in the new logo.
- the name terracare needs to be in the logo, easy to read
- under http://www.heinen-leather.de/terracare.html can find our current company logo "H" in the shape of the leather sybol. This should be integrated into the new terracare logo to link our company with the new name. Under the link you also find a terracare logo that was already designed. The logo is ok, but the "H" is not very well integrated.
- one option would be to work on the existing terracare logo and try to integrate the "H" in a better way, preferable in the original red colors as you can see on the link.
- another option would be to create a totally new logo
- the logo will be used as a hang tag on shoes later on. So it should be easy to be recognised, simple to read the name terracare and the logo should show that is has something to do with taking care of our environment.
- I don't want the logos you see everywhere where a tree grows out of a hand and things like that. It needs to be a bit more innovative.
- I don't want too many colors and too many things on the logo. It needs to be simple.
- The outside shape of the logo needs to be good for a hang tag. So it can't be to crazy in terms of edges that stick out.. best would be square or round.
- I don't want too many colors on the logo. it should not look like a basar.