The launch[x] logo will be used in conjunction with the Wires Law logo
I provided. To get a sense of the branding please see
http://www.wireslaw.ca. This logo should be branded so that it works
well with the Wires Law logo.
You can see where the logo will be used at:
Please use a lower-case "l" and [ ] around the x. --->
Thanks for considering my design contest. Look forward to working with
you. Here are the contest requirements:
1. Must be able to produce vector graphics
2. Final design must be able to be produced in various output formats
.png, jpg, pdf
3. You must use adobe products to build because I'd like the source
files (.eps and .ai) for future alterations/use
4. I have had previous logos designed where the designer was able to
output the logo to show what it would look like on carpet, clothing,
office plaques etc. I believe AI has an auto script for that. Please
show me those if you are able to. Helps me get a sense of what it
look like in use.
5. Must be able to produce a transparent (I BELIEVE .PNG) image files
so that I can place a version of the logo on top of different
backgrounds. If you can produce greyscale and two different versions
for dark and light backgrounds that would be best. See the Wires Law
Can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Excited to get this
project off the ground.