Andrew James Inc - AJi ( I am playing with going either direction, help me out)
Andrew James Inc or AJi, is my personal brand/high end direct response marketing consulting firm. I am playing with always using AJi in logos and stuff.. but have yet to decide. Also, read my blog: http://www.andrewjamesinc.com
I'm About: Adventure, Creation, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Business building both from a “save the world” and “design your ideal life” stand point.
My overall Business and entreprenurial Mission Statement Is:
-Drive Entrepreneurial Progression
AJi's Mission Statement more specifically would be:
-Drive Business and Entrepreneurial Growth, Through Masterful Marketing
The Basic Process And 3 Pillars Of Andrew James Inc Specifically, are:
1- Strategy/Consulting: without proper business and marketing strategy, all else is futile...
2- The second pillar is the creative, the execution and implementation of those strategies into marketing that works, converts leads to sales, and delivers a high ROI
3- Last are eye balls. Advertising and traffic. Meaning, you need strategy, and need to execute, but none of that matters without traffic.
I have been trying to sum it up in 3 words:
I play with using kind of a periodic table of elements thing and do
Co, Cr, Av
Or in 3 words:
1-Strategy, Execution, Eye balls
2-Consulting, Creative, Advertising
Hopefully you get the picture, and maybe you have a better idea.
Primarily social media traffic and people who meet me., joint venture partners. Bottom line, entreprenuers, whether they just want to start their first business, or if they just sold their 3rd and they want to get some things done on line.
I am not too interested in working with old stuff people. I want my image to be progressive, edgey yet professional and to invoke trust.
I usually use red, grey black, but I think I would like to move to more of a blue grey type logo. Actually, having something that can work in multiple color schemes is important, so that it is iconic enough to transfer into other mediums.
- Use and create something that says something about the 3 pillars, strategy, creative execution, and traffic and eyeballs. If you can graphically figure that out, that would be cool.
- I like kind of a blue print type look, kind of a sketchy look
- I would like to see your ideas and innovations on how to incorporate and use those three words, as words. I'm happy to see typographical logos and variations.
- Looking to see variations of Andrew James Inc or AJI, using AJi specifically in the logo is kind of cool. Figuring out how to have a graphic and then a type face way to integrate Andrew James Inc, is also good. (I kind of like the AJ capitalized and the 'i" lower case... but thats just one idea. It could also be AJinc... you know best.)
-If you win, I will want all fonts that you use to create the logo and any typography that goes with it, so I can use those when creating it in different mediums.
-I will also require all original files, for sure PSD, AI, FIREWORKS, and any other files
- I also want the codes for any colors you use
I will attach what I kind of always draw for people when I am explaining stuff and that may help you out.