What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) This is our previous logo. We would like to improve it or change it completely to make it more attractive (luxurious and indicating that we are a jewelry store)
2) We like the font for tanishq. It is classy and simple
3) We also like the font for Dior. Dior name plates also emit light from the back of the letters which makes it very elegant and classy. We like simple designs which shows that we are a luxury brand dealing with jewelry.
4) This is the logo that our designer worked out for us. We tried to do something with a star as it was our previous logo and blue color as that is the theme for our store.
5) Another design for the logo
6)We are also interested in seven lamps as our logo. But you are most welcome to use your creativity and come up with completely new ideas and logos for our brand.
We really like the idea of having a stamp as our logo with our symbol inside (star or lamp or anything else). That gives a very antique feel (luxury) and a trustworthy feel.
Although our store color is blue, you can use minimum amount of it and use basic colors such as gold or silver or black to give the luxury look. Use your creativity. I would not like to restrict your ideas.