I love what Leonel has created for Mariposa Wellness! He knew exactly the direction to take and was always prompt to respond and make changes. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!
Super - vielen Dank!
Designer was easy to work with and would highly recommend. Thank you!
Went above and beyond without even asking for it. Very professional!
Fantastic! I highly recommend this designer. They created some amazing designs for my logo and refined it all the way to the end. Can't thank you enough! I wear this logo proudly.
How patriciahopper started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Be Fluid Bodywork
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am an innovative one-person massage and bodywork office in Seattle, WA, USA. I provide therapeutic massage and Bowenwork, and this year I will add movement instruction to my offerings. I acknowledge each client with listening and acute attention to the tension patterns that are individual to each person's body. My approach combines assessment and analytics with hands-on work that is focused both on specificity and full body balancing. The work is individualized, gentle and focused on results.
I work with a wide range of clients, but the bulk of my clients are athletic/active baby boomers. They are urban, outdoorsy and smart. They are men and women who are 55 years and over and willing to commit time and energy to keep their bodies tuned. They want to perform daily tasks and athletics with minimal pain and maximum fluidity.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* My industry is "Health and Wellness," which is sadly not an option in the list above. I selected "Physical Fitness" because helping my clients feel good in their bodies is my primary goal and neither "medical" or "spa" (the other options available) perfectly describe my business.
* My clients like that I am authentic, direct, caring and present. These values inform all aspects of my business and allow me to personalize each session so the work is effective for that client's body on that given day.
* I may be interested in purchasing additional design work in the future for business cards and/or an outdoor sandwich board.
* I don't usually like massage logos that include hands, abstracted human figures, lotus flowers, or yin/yang symbols. Avoiding these things may be your best bet, but if you can't resist including them, please be sure they are out-of-the-box depictions that avoid massage logo cliches.
* My body-geek interests are anatomy, the somatic nervous system, fascia and the body as a tensegrity structure. (Logo doesn't need to reflect this, but including it for those who like delving into such things.)
* Up until now, I have used one of my own photographs (a hand underwater) for my business identity. The photograph does not need to be reflected in the new design, but I've attached it for your information.
* I still like the purple color palette, but leave the color choices up to the designers for now so that you can propose colors that best support your design.
* I would say that I like quirky or handmade designs more than corporate ones. I like organic or vintage more than slick or hard-edged. Organic seems more fitting than geometric.
* I am super excited to take my business to the next level with a more contemporary logo. Once I have the new logo, I will be updating all my marking materials with my new theme and business name.
* To see more logos I like, visit my Pinterest logo inspiration board at https://pin.it/zfmqxogw53o2sr.