EastSideDesigns was AWESOME! Great communication, super flexibility and a deep understanding of design. Really, it's that last one that set this designer far and above the rest. Every line, curve and color had a reason for being there and the designer shared his thought process with me when he presented my logo. THAT showed me that he understood what I was asking for and, with his expertise, knew how to deliver it to me. Way better results than I even imagined!
How andre started their logo design journey
We are developing a new website called http://www.inflatablespas.co.uk that aims to give potential users of these products an authoritative, comprehensive and impartial guide to the products currently available on the market.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want the words 'Inflatable Spas' to be used as a title for the home page and subsequent pages on the website that reflects the nature of the products we're talking about. I.e. blow-up or inflatable hot tubs! Go to http://www.splashspas.co.uk/inflatable-spas.htm to see what I mean! These spas contain water that's heated to 40 deg C, has a blower to force bubbles into the water and then just add people for a fun, relaxing time!
- Must include the words 'Inflatable Spas' only
- Could be 'inflatable spas' or 'Inflatable Spas'
- Blue colour scheme preferred - can be shades of blue
- Clean and simple - not fussy at all
- Something different and unusual would be good!
- Could incorporate outlines of people/kids in the design
- Easy to remember
- Must be a fun, tasteful and professional image
- We'll want to re-size the graphic in Fireworks so appropriate format is required for no loss in quality
- no animations
- no tacky or sex innuendos
- dont want 'splash spas' to appear in the design