Howzat Travel is currently one of the leading tour operators for taking England cricket fans abroad to watch their team play; supporters’ tour packages that include flights, tickets, transfers, accommodation etc…
We have an excellent reputation in the cricket travel industry for providing great value cricket travel solutions, operating in the low-cost-intermediate market.
Moving into a wider market of providing global cricket travel to supporters of other nations, the current England-orientated Howzat Travel logo (as can be seen on our UK website http://www.howzattravel.co.uk) is now no longer appropriate.
A new, predominantly-white, clean HowzatTravel.com website is about to be launched and we feel that it is the right time to freshen up the logo and brand.
Cricket supporters of cricket playing nations, predominately those living in the UK. Supporters of England, India, Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, West Indies, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Zimbabwe who are looking to a company to provide all of their cricket travel requirements.
The average Howzat Travel customer is:
• Middle aged, retired or semi-retired, both cash- and time-rich
• A passionate, knowledgeable, cricket fan
• A basic internet user, albeit one who likes to search around the internet to find the best deal
The new HowzatTravel.com logo should have the following attributes:
• It should be simple, clean, modern and stylish.
• It should initially be a landscape logo, as this will be how it is predominantly used. However, easy adaptability into other dimensions is key.
• It should be created on a white background, with no more than the colours red, blue and black
• It should incorporate the “.com” into the logo
• It should be easily recognisable and readable from a distance i.e. a pitch-side advertising board, shirt sponsor etc
• It should be simple enough to be embroidered on to a T-shirt – i.e. simple line drawings rather than complex detail and colourings
• It should incorporate something to do with cricket (ball, stumps, bat etc) and also, if possible without making the logo too complicated, travel.