Creative, cool and classy logo for teenagers ages 12-18. We want it to represent community, energy and fun. This design is truly 'your own game' when it comes to design.
C.O.R.E. fit club
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want something that attracts kids and symbolizes a fun, fitness, friendly environment.
ABOUT US: C.O.R.E. stands for “Coalition of REAL ENERGY”. This is a play off ofthe Law of Thermodynamics, in which the key to weight loss is caloriesin and calories out. Real Energy is not found in a magic pill or cup ofcoffee, real energy is inside all of us and is created through action.Our “Core” is also the foundation of our body’s strength. This is thearena where all strength derives from. Our C.O.R.E. club is a highschool fitness club, in which we help foster an unintimidating, supportenvironment for students of all athletic levels. We help programevents, assist in grant-making/fundraising, and support students whoneed mentorships and fitness guidance.
- Must say "C.O.R.E. fit club" (with the periods)
- Tagline is "Coalition of REAL Energy" (capitalize REAL)
- Symbols must represent kids ages 12-18.
- Silhouette's of kids working out would be a great addition.
- Symbols representing a 'club environment'
- Design has a feel of energy and activity
- Colors that are easily transferable from color to black and white.
- 3 colors total. We especially like red,orange and yellow. HOWEVER, if there are better colors - definitely try them.