I strongly endorse the design work from Dusan. He is very creative and innovative in his approach, matching his logo designs perfectly to the expressed needs of our business. Dusan is highly responsive with his process and I strongly recommend utilizing his services should you require a top designer to work with.
How Red Dog Digital started their logo design journey
Red Dog Digital Marketing
Red Dog Digital Marketing is a newly emerging internet marketing firm that is growing out of a small internet consulting business. Our new website is in the works and we need our logo to guide the overall creative design.
Red Dog Digital help clients enhance their web exposure and soar to the top of search engines using search engine optimization, pay per click, digital PR, blogging, social media, podcasts, video and more. With millions of websites out there vying for consumers attention, how do you separate your website from the competition? That's where Red Dog Digital comes in. All of the sites we optimize or develop rank on the first 3 pages of Google for targeted keyword phrases. Red Dog Digital Marketing helps you "Stay Ahead of the Pack".
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target is small to medium sized businesses who desire greater Internet exposure and want to drive more traffic to their website through paid and organic search.
Here's what we are looking for in our logo design:
1. Logo may or may not include an image of a dog, a paw or something indicative of the name - seems to make sense, but not necessary.
2. Don't want stock image or clip art. Can't be too hokey looking, after all people pay us to help increase their business.
3. The logo needs to really visually connote the brand positioning "Stay Ahead of the Pack".
4. Our new website colors are grey, white, black and red.
5. The type face should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out, looks fun, and draws you in.
6. Not tied to this, but maybe consider a montage of white or black dogs with the red dog at the forefront, or a pack of dogs following the red dog. Needs to show that the red dog stands out and get noticed. Just one idea, want to see lots of various executions and ideas!!