Yum on the Run
I'm a female in the mid 30's that worked in corporate america for many years. I wanted to start a business of my own that was unique. I signed up with a franchise called Chef Dane's. We specialized in helping busy families get healthy homestyle meals on the table without a lot of work. They would assemble meals in our kitchen to take home & bake in their kitchen. Unfortunately the franchise is no longer around and the concept has not quite caught on. I am enhancing the concept to include a larger target audience and additional services - but with the same base concept in mind - to make meals easier.
Anyone that needs to make lunch, dinner, or special events easier! Here are some examples:
* Soccer mom's that need dinner in a hurry. They can order a homestyle take and bake meal to cook at home or order our hot dinner to go.
* Senior citizens that don't have the energy to cook. They can order our healthy homestyle microwavable meals.
* The business professional that needs a quick & easy lunch. S/he can visit our soup, salad, and sandwich bar and sit at one of our indoor tables or out on our patio.
* Bachelor's that like home cooked food, but don't have the time or desire to cook. They can swing by and pick up one our prepackaged Heat & Eat Meals to take home or order our hot dinner of the day.
* A husband that's planning a 50th birthday party for his wife can have the event catered with great food at a reasonable price.
* The bridge club needs sandwiches, salads, and desserts delivered for their next tournament.
We plan to have a lunch service with seating as well as to go selections for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (prepackaged meals, desserts, sandwiches, etc). We will no longer provide meal assembly services.
* Would like a graphic as well as words.
* Incorporate a catchy tag line if possible.
* Nothing too fancy. This is homestyle food - just like what grandma used to make. Not gourmet.
* Large, clear, rounded type is preferred.
* Colors are flexible - but I tend to favor green, red, and yellow earthtones.
* The requirements for my building sign require the logo to be in all white with a dark blue, dark green, or dark tan background.. Although I'd like a color logo for the purpose of ads, my website, etc...the logo should be easily readable if all white with a dark background.
* I want it to be very different than the current logo and tagline. Visit http://www.chefdaneswalnutcreek.com to view how it looks today.