Dito was a pleasure to work with, she understood the brief and her first design attempt really impressed us! She was quick to respond to feedback which made the process very easy. We would highly recommend her design services to any company.
Sarjon does excellent work! He moves quickly, but still puts thought into his designs.
- CatchCan Design
I love the design, it is absolutely perfect! CatchCan was prompt with responses and really delivered what I was looking for. Would highly recommend.
Excellent designer. Made prompt changes and exceeded our expectations. Will continue to use in the future.
How STACYHILLMER started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Interior design. High end market -- Traditional with an eclectic, earthy flare. I am a horse person, so I am drawn to equestrian images...without, necessarily, using a horse.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* I imagine the H font shown above and the D from the horse bit on the side of the sunglasses being used
* I like the texture of the bamboo
* NO cartoons. I do not want my logo to be cartoon-y
* I want simplicity, but with depth/dimension
* I am drawn to equine images, rustic, sparkle, beachy, coral, octopus, iron and crystal chandeliers.
* I want my logo to appear VERY high-end, but easily printable on a variety of mediums.