We're looking for something snazzy yet elegant based on the acronym HCEF. A possible subtitle could be Harvard Undergrad (or Undergraduate) Entrepreneurship, or Harvard College Entrepreneurship Forum.
Harvard College Entrepreneurship Forum
We are a college entrepreneurship organization, dedicated to cultivating student interest in entrepreneurship and provide resources to student innovators already working on projects or companies. We're an organization that values initiative, ideas, creativity, excitement, and flexibility. We're all about expanding people's dreams, and making their dreams become a reality.
We're looking for a logo, something snazzy yet elegant. The logo should be based on the acronym HCEF. A possible subtitle could be Harvard Undergrad (or Undergraduate) Entrepreneurship, or Harvard College Entrepreneurship Forum.
We're pretty open to ideas, so long as the end product looks professional and non-generic. Having a visual element besides the text would definitely be a plus. Some icon of different areas of entrepreneurship (biotech, cleantech, web 2.0, non-profit, in-person stores, etc) might work, or something about the process (imagining, building, showcasing) could look good. We don't want to restrict your creativity. That being said, we really don't want a logo with a light bulb.
For colors, the Harvard crimson color is an obvious choice, but, again, we're open to other options if they look good.
This logo should scale well, so that it would still be recognizable when it's seen at 30%. It should also look good on a computer screen or in print.
- Includes the text HCEF
- Optional subtitle of Harvard College Entrepreneurship Forum or Harvard Undergraduate Entrepreneurship
- An accompanying visual; something iconic. For instance, something depicting the entrepreneurial process, or something showing some of the content in entrepreneurship.
- Elegant logo style, simple yet non-generic
- Crimson color is probably best
- Logo that scales well and would look good in print or web
- The accompanying visual to the logo should not be cliche (please no light bulbs), and should clearly be related to entrepreneurship.
- We don't want just the plain text HCEF, but something else to go along with it.