Terry was amazing to work with and after very little effort, he got in my head and quickly brought to life what I was thinking. I was happy not only with the creative design but also the detail he put into my brand guide. I am confident this will yield better and faster executions down the road for my new brand.
How Basejump started their logo design journey
Thank you all!! this has been amazing.
The contest is closed to new entries. We are reviewing and working with existing submissions for some revisions. Will make a call by Wednesday.
I have extended the contest for 2 days so I can review the desgins with my team and works with some the designers for tweaks.
There is about 4 hours left on the original contest, after that we will not be looking at new submissions.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Greenbill is an online solutions to help a company get its invoices and receivables paid faster.
Greenbill’s goals are…
- To help you get your cash flowing in as fast as possible.
- To increase your profits by eliminating paper and making it easy to get paid online
- To give you a clear, elegant solution with an intelligent user interface that is easy to learn.
- To make it easy to always keep your customer and invoice data in sync.
- To reduce the carbon footprint for you and your customers by eliminating the paper invoices and payments.
- To keep our company honest, profitable and carbon-neutral.
- something that works on both black and white background
- something that could stand on its own is not incorporated into the text
- if its stand alone should work on the left of the text as well as above
- shadows on bottom but not behind text
- it must embody simplicity
- clear, immediately readable letters/text
- subtle gradients if at all on the letters
- area for a tag line, current options are (this could change) "Go Green & Get Paid Faster" "Sustainable Cash-flow" ??? Still working on this one
- A leaf or leaves are ok but not be so prominent and big like it is now.
- Some modification of the logo should adapt to stand alone (without a title) for an iphone icon
- big leaves
- Leaves with jagged edges
- anything overly "foresty" or floral.
- any G that resembles the Greenbay Packers
- no red,purple
- brown backgrounds
- overly glossy.
- "ground" reflections
- to much gradient or gloss on text.(other than on the iphone icon of course)
- bright blues in text.
- modification to the letter that make it hard to read.
- all capitals
- background shadows on text
- mutted greens
- reflections (other than on the iphone icon of course)
- not to much green
- no drab olive or army green
- no actual $ or currency signs as this is international
- no rainbows