What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a Career and Job Coaching company that offers services and products related to career
development and job search assistance for professionals.
- The logo should
clearly state our main benefit, “Job Satisfaction Guaranteed” and should also
mention the domain name http://www.JobSatisfactionGuaranteed.com.
- Main colours should be executive blues and
- Symbolism can hint at a handshake or a combination of celebration from
finding a Great Job! or some indication of being happy at work.
- The finished logo should be in a large png and jpg. The PNG should have a transparent background.
- I like the design that was chosen for Mike Seiler Contest #9069
- Something where the words are hard to read
- Something that's hard to transfer - I just noticed this recommendation from 99Designs: Choose your own format.Perhaps I should request it be in Vector Format, as you've recommended
Having a logo designed? If we were you,
we'd ask for the art in a vector format like that produced by
Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. You can resize vector
graphics without any loss of quality — something JPG, GIF, TIFF
and PNG files just can't swing.