About the company:
The Wellness Space in Surrey (UK) strives to help the community to become healthier, happier individuals. Our core values are 'move well', 'eat well', 'think well', 'feel well'. We're passionate about promoting a more harmonious work/life/home balance. Whatever stage in their road to wellness, we have a wide-range of therapeutic, fitness & holistic classes, therapies & treatments for our clients to discover, based at our stunning, friendly centre.
Age/gender/interests of clients:
• Mainly female (but this is slowly shifting)
• Between 34-55 year olds (although there's a University student population).
• They're into their fitness/wellness/healthy eating already.
• Most of the women are stay-at-home mums.
• Community (tribe building), family & health/wellness are key!
The LOGO needs to:
• Needs to be inviting, yet scream quality & sophistication (with a WELLBEING twist!)
• Appeal to both sexes (feminine, but not too girly).
• I DON'T want anything too 'yoga/pilates' focused - i.e. flower/yoga pose.
• I DON'T want 'TWS' or 'WS' included in logo.
• I DON'T want a logo that looks like a Tech Co./corporate looking.
• Has to be visually appealing + make people want to stare at it!
• Although I'm not bound to it, I like the idea of a slightly more geometric design - (perhaps a take on a hexagon/a few triangles - see inspiration below).