The Georgia Society of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery requires a strong, clean and modern logo that conveys such characteristics as excellence, authority, professionalism and leadership.
The logo should say something about what this group of doctors does and is aesthetically pleasing. The doctors of this group practice otolaryngology (ear, nose, throat surgery) and facial aesthetic surgery.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
GSO/HNS is aimed at the providers, not the public. Please visit http://www.gsohns.org for Vision, Mission and other detailsif it will help inspire you.
A member displaying the GSO/HNS logo at their practice, intheir literature and promotion materials, is demonstrating a commitment to the bestENT practices consistent with current scientific knowledge, patient-centeredvalues, leadershipin the field of otolaryngology, and accountability,collaboration and open communication.
- A medical feel
- Focus on the head & neck
- aesthetically pleasing
- Logo for use in print and on web
- Color logo but must be faxable and still recognizable
- Possibly need an accompanying grayscale or b/w version.
- Full association name in the logo and separate complimentaryshorthand version using GSO/HNS acronym.
- For large promotion pieces, medium size decals, and smallnotations such as "Member of GSO/HNS" mentions in ads and on members’business cards.
- Would like image element of logo to be useful as backgroundimage.
- Need a strong logo that conveys such characteristics asexcellence, authority, professionalism and leadership.
- Modern and clean without looking too hip, young andtrendy. Should attract the providers; does not need to attract thegeneral public.
- In an abstract form, may want to incorporate state of Georgia image... last priority.
- Here are some logos we like and think will provide someinspiration: http://gcep.org/images/GCEP-Logo-new-216-pix.jpg and http://gasleep.org/images/GASP-FINAL-LOGO-4C.jpg
- Final art in a vector format like that produced by AdobePhotoshop or Adobe Illustrator
- No more than two colors
- Anything too hip or too trendy